Salary: £50k – £60k base plus 20% bonus
Ref: Business Development Manager
Summary: Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Business Development Manager to grow their development efforts in the Charity Lottery sector. Someone who wants to influence their own development looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue various opportunities and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point!
What they do: They offer lottery-based games for digital users and provide business-to-business lottery solutions. They currently have 300 exceptionally talented people in three locations (London, Madrid, Hamburg). Although publicly listed they live and embrace a start-up culture – and the idea that every employee acts and feels like an owner. They want to create a better world with lotteries through digital innovation. They actively support social ventures and charities. In addition to funding projects and organisations such as Sportsaid or the Neighbourhood Fund in the UK, they focus on building and supporting Charity Lotteries across Europe. Charity Lotteries have a significant impact on our society as they help support people who are in need. Charity Lotteries matter.
Business Development Manager Role: Our client is one of the world’s leading digital lottery companies, and it is growing fast. To continue this rapid growth, and to carefully navigate a number of adjacent start-up activities, they are looking for someone to take responsibility in the Business Development team. Working closely with the top tier management, you will be responsible for enhancing ZEAL’s reputation through stakeholder insights, value proposition development, business opportunity modelling and excellent execution of the Charity Lottery Strategy.
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement new and innovative product and marketing solutions including project management and business opportunity modelling
- Work with their external partners and product management to launch and manage innovative lottery products in market
- Support Marketing, PR and other activities adjacent to Business Development to ensure a successful launch and scalability
- Work with Legal and Lobbying colleagues to ensure compliance with legal structures and developing and presenting innovative operational structures
- Establish a template for future growth
Skills and Experience:
- A passion for building a digital business that matters. Can do attitude. Must have experience in online, ideally managing online consumer products
- Must have clear functional expertise, eg experience in online marketing with clear accountability and performance metrics including agency steering. Alternatively top tier consulting experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across various stakeholders levels
- Must be fluent in English (and ideally German) and prepared to travel