Salary: £30k – £35k base plus bonus.
Ref: Account Manager
Summary: Our client is one of the most established Performance networks in Europe, offering unrivalled experience, knowledge and heritage in the marketplace. With presence in 7 countries across Europe, we have over 2,500 affiliate programs on the network. And are currently looking for an account manager to join their team.
What they do:
Our client boasts a state of the art performance marketing platform, excellent client services and the highest quality and integrity standards in everything they do. They deliver positive ROI for their clients by utilising the affiliate channel to drive sales and leads for brands from a broad range of industries including travel, retail, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and automotive. Clients across the European platform include Toyota, Thomas Cook Group, Zalando including others.
Account Manager Role: The Account Manager will work together with the Account Director on a key strategic client to ensure a best in market level of service. You will be expected to successfully manage one of their largest clients as well as having an overseeing role that will be responsible for monitoring and delivery across the team of which they’re in charge. You will be expected to have considerable experience and an excellent understanding of the affiliate channel.
- Directly responsible for delivery and performance of key account
- Development and implementation of strategy for key account
- Maintain daily contact with client, offering direction for program growth, strategic insight and regular feedback
- Co-ordinate and deliver on project based activity, e.g. publisher recruitment
- Ensure consistent monitoring and internal reporting across account
- Work closely with the International Account Director to deliver, implement and analyse client development
Skills and Experience:
- Competent in all aspects of affiliate and the performance channel
- Experience of Key Account Management in the Retail or Fashion sector
- In-depth knowledge of tracking, reporting and a strong technical awareness
- Experience in co-ordinating team projects
- Strong and confident communicator, showing clear thought process and strong negotiating skills
- Prepared to present frequently to senior client contacts, publishers and internally
- Proven track record of successfully managing large affiliate programmes
- Ability to digest detailed information and pass on relevant points to other team members
- Establish and maintain communication lines on behalf of the team throughout our client and client businesses
- Demonstrate desire to control and own projects and self-motivate to deliver the best possible solution for existing or potential clients and internal teams
- Astute commercial focus of all clients under the employees remit. Managing expectation where required