Salary: Up to £40k base plus commission
Ref: Business Development Manager
Summary: Our client produces content that drives online sales. They specialize in helping businesses efficiently use content at the penultimate point of the purchase journey.
What they do: They do this through a proprietary Cloud technology, Network of screened specialists and in-house content expertise. To date they have served content in over 25 language and with tier 1 clients and have been named one of the most disruptive companies in the UK.
Senior Account Manager Role: You will be responsible for converting inbound deals to the value of and over £50K as well as identifying and closing new opportunities. You will have to independently close inbound opportunities to the value of £50K+. Ensure new clients are on-boarded successfully through thorough internal briefings, accurate sales documentation, and preparation of kick-off meetings. Generate revenue from existing clients through continued research, relationship building, and regular project reviews. Support monitoring and report processes through accurate recording of events and progress.
Skills and Experience:
- At least two years’ experience working in a demanding / entrepreneurial environment, in a sales / commercial role.
- Able to demonstrate that you can close sales and generate revenues from scratch.
- A promising network of industry contacts with evidence to suggest that you are able to make it stronger and bigger with speed and ease.
- High energy and resourceful, with the drive and determination to push your agenda forward and create momentum.
- Consistent track record of taking risks, identifying opportunities, and building creative solutions.
- First-rate presentation, negotiation and writing skills.
- Familiar with SalesForce or other CRM tools.
- A passion for content.
Personal Attributes: All employees demonstrate the five culture behaviours that are the foundation of the company:
- Excellence at pace – you are meticulous, highly organised, efficient and reliable. You have exceptional attention to detail but still able to work at speed.
- Honest – you are approachable, humble, and transparent with yourself and others.
- Pioneering – you are driven by innovation and embrace disruptive change. You present solutions rather than problems, without losing focus on the impact of your decisions.
- Inquisitive – you believe in the value of asking questions, always challenging the status quo. Curiosity is part of your DNA and you challenge yourself and the business to beat what came before.
- Inspiring – you lead by example. You are always positive and eager to engage and support your colleagues. You take active steps to continuously develop yourself and others.
Please include job reference in subject