Salary: £25k- £30k base + commission
Ref: Sales Trader
Summary: Our client is looking for someone with experience of sales trading to find and grow new client opportunities for them. These might include existing customers or completely new customers while keeping on top of customer relations with the existing client base.
What they do: Our client is a global provider of cutting edge innovative technology giving their customers access to competitive pricing of up to 6000 markets, supported by our award winning customer service teams.
Sales Trader Role: Your sales trading experience gives you the foundation to lease with sales traders and clients to keep them up to date on market movement as well as keeping market-making traders informed of relevant issued with their customers and products.
You will take instructions directly from clients, placing orders, delivering, market developments and new financial ventures. The key priority of the position is to make outgoing sales trading calls to clients. You will be contacting new clients and clients that have not traded for a period of time to incentivise reactivation.
Skills and Experience:
- An interest and understanding of Financial Markets
- Developing client relationships and presenting sales ideas.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone.
- The ability to work and make good decisions under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- The drive and ambition to succeed.
- Knowledge of MT4 and Sales force.
- 25 days holiday, holiday will increase by 3 days to a maximum of 28 days, accruing at 1 day per calendar year served for three years.
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Childcare voucher
- Cycle to work schemes