Salary: Up top £55k base plus commission
Ref: Senior Sales Manager
Summary: Our client is an exciting startup at the forefront of scientific data-driven video marketing.They have developed a tech stack that helps brands and agencies to better navigate the world’s largest video platform, YouTube, and in turn engage with their target audience in the right environment with the right message at the right time.
What they do: They were founded by ad tech industry veterans to help solve problems that are common for buyers of digital video. Despite digital video marketing being the fastest growing marketing channel online, the concerns media-buyers voice continuously are over viewability, scale, quality and transparency. Our client has developed a solution that provides the answer to all those concerns!
Senior Sales Manager Role: They are looking for highly talented, passionate and driven people to join their small but growing team. The candidate will be responsible for selling their world class YouTube media solution to UK based media agencies with UK domestic and international video budgets and clients direct.
You will be a thought-leader, with extensive knowledge of the Online Video ecosystem and highly motivated to succeed and be part of a winning team that is experiencing rapid growth. You will be representing the client at events, conferences and directly to their customers. Advance and grow a team as they continue to scale their business.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets through activating YouTube media buys via media agencies and clients Direct
- Build relationships with media planners and buyers (IO Video buys) within agencies
- Create and maintain relationships with decision makers at all levels of agencies
- Evangelise Precise TV to media planners, buyers & brands
- Sell our unique and targeted YouTube media offering
- Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
- Meet with planning, buying, and strategy teams at both the brand level and agency level
- Create and pitch proposals utilising Precise TV’s data-driven intelligence platform
- Be visible within the ad community and own high level relationships
- Client success is critical and you must possess a strong sales background with the ability to develop creative and strategic programs that meet marketing objectives
- You must be able to identify the strategic components necessary to drive success and work collaboratively internally to accomplish goals
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and a driven to succeed within a team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong background of digital media sales (3+ years)
- Strong and proven UK based agency relationships and a well established network within the digital advertising industry across, video, brand and programmatic
- Strong background in both transactional video sales (IO based) and more strategic deals
- Solid understanding of the video ad ecosystem
- Established track record of closing significant brand budgets
- Strong comfort with PowerPoint and Excel
- Outstanding presentation skills that bring data and analytics to life
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a growing business environment
- Strong facility for negotiating deals and closing business
Please include job reference in subject