Salary: up to £40k base pro rata
Ref: Trade Management Analyst
Summary: Due to an increased volume in workload they are now looking for a Trade Management Analyst to join their London team for a period of 3 months.
What they do: Our Client is a leading Company providing institutional, high net worth and retail customers with multi asset and multi market derivative dealing capability through CFDs and Spread Betting products across more than twenty countries. They have a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients form a large part of our business.
Senior Account Manager Role: The purpose of the position is to liaise with Dealing Desks and Market Counterparties to ensure that all trades are matched and settled in a timely fashion and the desks have the correct information available to trade. A close relationship with Finance is also required to ensure that any financial adjustments to client accounts and received from Brokers is posted correctly. This role provides an essential link between IT, Finance and the Dealing Desks. There will be exposure to many different areas of the business which while challenging will provide a thorough overview and understanding of all elements of Spread Betting and the stock market.
- Checking all of the previous day’s trades to ensure that their internal positions match those shown at our various Brokers.
- Creating and updating contracts across MT4 and Ariel.
- Dealing with CREST checking queries from various external counter parties.
- Creating daily broker recs and resolving issues with Finance.
- Running numerous reports, including Transaction Reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working in a varied back/middle office role in a Financial Trading Company, ideally Spread betting and as a result, will have gained a good knowledge of a variety of products across the Financial spectrum.
- Knowledge of MT4 is desirable, and it essential to have Excel skills to intermediate level (e.g. v lookups)
- They will have proven interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues in both back of front office skills roles.
- This is a demanding and constantly changing environment, so candidates will be used to delivering results under pressure and will remain willing to take on new tasks and delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- There is the opportunity to be involved in high profile projects and tasks which will give the successful candidate excellent exposure within the company, and provide many opportunities to increase their knowledge base.
vc_button2 title=”Apply for this vacancy” align=”inline” style=”rounded” color=”blue” size=”lg” link=”url:mailto%3Acstausholm%40saulpartners.com||”]
Please include job reference in subject