Salary: up to £75k + commission
Ref: Agency Sales Manager / Director
Summary: Our client is actively seeking an experienced and commercially driven Sales Executive to work within its sales team
What they do: With offices in London and New York they are one of the market leaders in content creation and amplification and work with many global premium brands, including New Balance, House of Fraser, Lexus, Purina, Ford, Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Coca Cola, AllSaints, Barbour, P&G, Gucci and many others.
Their ‘special sauce’ and genuine point of difference is their PR rich approach to content distribution and their commitment to quality.
The market for branded content will continue to grow significantly over the next five years and our client with its enviable track record, is in a strong position to become the premium global player during this exciting period.
Delivering amazing and successful campaigns on behalf of their clients is what they do best. They pride themselves on the quality of their work and the long-term client relationships they have forged are evidence of this success.
Agency Sales Manager Role: The role will be focused around building our client’s reputation and footprint across London’s main West-End media agencies.
Your focus will not be just on the next sale but instead you will create and build strong partnerships with key agencies. Accordingly, success will be measured not just by the revenue you generate but also by the long-term relationships you build and maintain.
This is a highly consultative sales role. Building a trusting relationship with your agency contacts, you will promote the importance of branded content engagement as a fundamental part of their client’s brand marketing efforts whilst ensuring that our client is their partner of choice for all branded content activities.
Build and manage the relationship with agencies.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, always willing to go the extra mile.
- Interrogate media briefs to maximize our client’s proportion of the business.
- Build a strong internal and external profile.
- love working in Advertising or Media and take pride in your work.
- have a proven background of selling creative advertising solutions and will come with a strong network at decision making level within your sector.
- be connected across London’s advertising and media agencies, from planners to buyers and Account Directors. You know their structures, how to penetrate them and who to speak to get their client’s marketing budget
- be a self-starter, highly motivated and have a focused approach to Business Development, researching and understanding sectors, building relationships and progressing these relationships into meaningful commercial partnerships.
- have a proven ability to exceed sales targets of over £1m per year and you are comfortable selling individual campaigns with values of £100k+.
- It is not imperative to have a background in video or in branded content but digital is a must.
- A plus if you have west end agency contacts, especially contacts within the creative/partnership teams within.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid account management skills.
- Good analytical/numerical ability.
- Excellent at building winning proposals from clients brief that brings the campaign to life and presenting these ideas back to the client.
- Good communication skills and have the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Strong negotiation skills.