Salary: £100k – £135k base plus bonus.
Ref: Group Client Service Director
Summary: Our client is one of the most established Performance networks in Europe, offering unrivaled experience, knowledge and heritage in the marketplace. With presence in 7 countries across Europe, we have over 2,500 affiliate programs on the network. And are currently looking for an account manager to join their team.
What they do:
Our client boasts a state of the art performance marketing platform, excellent client services and the highest quality and integrity standards in everything they do. They deliver positive ROI for their clients by utilizing the affiliate channel to drive sales and leads for brands from a broad range of industries including travel, retail, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and automotive.
Role: You will manage the account management team which consists of Account Managers and Account Director with overall responsibility for key strategic clients to ensure a best in market level of service. You and your team will be expected to successfully manage all clients as well as having an overseeing role that will be responsible for monitoring and delivery across all AM teams. You will be expected to have considerable experience and an excellent understanding of the affiliate channel.
- Directly responsible for delivery and performance of key accounts
- Development and implementation of strategy for key accounts
- Maintain daily contact with ADs, offering direction for program growth, strategic insight and regular feedback
- Co-ordinate and deliver on all project based activity, e.g. publisher recruitment
- Ensure consistent monitoring and internal reporting across account
- Work closely with the COO and VP Sales and guide your ADs to deliver, implement and analyse client development
Skills and Experience:
- Competent in all aspects of affiliate and the performance channel
- Experience of Key Account Management in the Retail or Fashion sector
- In-depth knowledge of tracking, reporting and a strong technical awareness
- Experience in co-ordinating team projects
- Strong and confident communicator, showing clear thought process and strong negotiating skills
- Prepared to present frequently to senior client contacts, publishers and internally
- Proven track record of successfully managing large affiliate programmes
- Ability to digest detailed information and pass on relevant points to other team members
- Establish and maintain communication lines on behalf of the team throughout our client and client businesses
- Demonstrate desire to control and own projects and self-motivate to deliver the best possible solution for existing or potential clients and internal teams
- Astute commercial focus of all clients under the employees remit. Managing expectation where required