Salary: Six Figure base + Bonus + benefits
Summary: Our client is solutions pioneer to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
Based in Paris or San Francisco, you will take over responsibility for Finance, Accounting, HR and Legal. This is a management position reporting directly to the CEO. Initially, you will have a handful of direct reports. The new CFO will need to be very hands-on, roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve goals.
- Building a global financial strategy
- Acting as Administrator of all subsidiaries
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and steering committee
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Being responsible for financial audits (internal/external)
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management, external partners and stakeholders
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the Finance department
- Reviewing all formal Finance, HR, Legal and IT related procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Must have significant equity fund raising experience in the venture capital and private equity arena including investor relations.
- Must be someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues.
- The ideal candidates will have gone through the high growth and scalability issues of a startup or high growth stage company AND worked at a Fortune 500 company.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com