Salary: up to £140k + Benefits
Summary: Our client is actively seeking an experienced and commercially driven Chief Supply Chain Officer
With recent backing from some of the best investors in the world my client is now primed to further accelerate the growth of their UK business whilst also rapidly expanding their footprint into a number of key geographies.
Where they need help?
My client is looking for their first Chief Supply Chain Officer to lead their operations in the UK and build out expertise into Europe.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You will need to have comprehensive experience across a variety of senior
supply chain positions. Start-up and or e-commerce/subscription knowledge
will be a significant advantage.
The right person will be highly driven, dynamic, naturally entrepreneurial,
organised, and a strong motivator and leader of teams.
You will need:
• Proven experience in supply chain including production, stock
management, procurement and fulfilment.
• Proven leadership experience, and ability to lead a large team across
• Analytical skills, ability to utilise and develop existing information systems
to improve current processes.
• Commercial acumen to improve efficiency of existing and future processes.
• Technical capability of existing products and future innovations.
• Project management and problem-solving skills.
• To be located within train or driving distance of Kent.
What will the role involve:
• Leading the entire supply chain function
• Key member of the cross functional leadership team
• Strategic supply chain planning
• Responsible for leading all operational teams to deliver:
– Production (commissioning and efficient running of all production lines)
– Fulfilment (capacity planning, efficiency & accuracy)
– Health & Safety (throughout all operations)
– Maintenance (development of weekly and daily service protocols)
• Management of demand planning and updating of existing systems; stock
management, forecasting, and procurement
• Inventory/stock optimisation to future proof for growth.
• Commercial optimisation of entire supply chain; production, fulfilment, stock and inventory holding.
• Expansion and improvement of existing fulfilment and postal operations,
partnerships and networks.
• Leadership and development of all current and future supplier contacts.
• Working closely with the company leadership team to ensure the smooth
management and delivery of both short & long term projects and strategies.
• Providing leadership, mentoring and guidance for the entire supply chain
• Cultivating a high-performance culture resulting in high employee
engagement at all levels
What is offered:
• A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing
• A dynamic fast paced start-up culture and purpose driven mission.
• Competitive compensation package
• Free monthly allocation of all our amazing products
• Being surrounded by smart, driven, and ambitious people who dream big,
work hard and have fun.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Our client are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the UK.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications
listed above, we encourage you to apply to:
email@example.com | 0203 434 1100