An exciting opportunity to join a long established, premium partner marketing agency as CMO reporting to the CEO.
120 employees based from London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Developing and executing marketing strategy and plans
– Marketing budget
– Go to market materials for sales and media platforms
– Day to day marketing activities
– Marketing ROI and measurements
– Leading a small marketing team
The successful candidate will be measured on:
– Percentage of increased business opportunities generated through inbound activity
– Value proposition – buy-in from teams
– Delivering targets within metrics
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience leading marketing strategy and day to day activities in a marketing agency (or relevant smaller B2B retained business environment)
– Experience working closely with sales and client teams
– A creative, entrepreneurial thinker, with strong leadership skills, an analytical mindset and demonstrable experience growing inbound leads and Marketing ROI.
Six figure salary + benefits | Flexi working | Vibrant London offices | Startup Environment
We endeavour to reply personally to all applications, however this is not always possible due to high volumes of applications. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks we regret that your application was not shortlisted on this occasion.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply: Send CV to email@example.com